So, what is the cost of a Legendary Prefab Home?
Our Prefabricated Hybrid Home Packages will cost between $100 - $150+ per square foot plus HST subject to the model you choose.
Including our package, the cost of your completed home will vary from $350 - $450+ per square foot + HST, depending on the location of the build site, style of home, finish choices, and contractor you choose. Partnering up with a General Contractor or Project Manager will in most cases put you in the higher portion of the budget range noted above ($400-$450+/FT²). Alternatively, the lower portion of the budget range ($350+) applies to DIY Homeowners that are capable of finishing large portions of the home themselves.
All our Prefab Home Packages can be tailored to your specific needs and budget.
Due to the continuing fluctuations in construction material costs, package pricing will be assessed per client and their specific needs. If you would like to know the current price for a specific plan, please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with current Prefab pricing.
What is included in a Legendary Prefab Home Package?
Personalized Design Exterior Walls Siding Windows Doors Structural Timber Insulated Roof Panels Finished T&G Ceilings
Exclusions: Foundation • Sub Floor • Transportation • Crane • Exterior roof finishing (i.e. asphalt or steel) • Exterior wall insulation • Interior framed walls/#5 Stairs & railings • Interior wall and floor finishing • Plumbing • Electrical • HVAC • Kitchen & bathroom fixtures, cabinets, vanities, appliances, etc.
Exterior Wall System (#1)
- Prefabricated 9’ exterior main level and second level walls, gable ends, dog house dormers, and shed dormers as per plans
- 2 x 6 kiln dried stud wall framing @ 16” o.c. spacing
- 7/16” OSB sheathing
- Typar house wrap
- 1 x 3 strapping with 3/4” airspace / rain-screen between sheathing and exterior finish
- 8” exterior engineered wood lap siding (standard colours)
Structural Heavy Timber Components (#2)
- 8 x 12 ridge beam & purlins
- 6 x 8 timber joists @ 3’ o.c.
- 8 x 12 girders
- 8 x 8 main level post(s)
- 2 x 6 T&G for 2nd floor decking (supply only)
Insulated Roof Panels (#3)
- Cathedral ceilings
- 1/2” plywood exterior sheathing
- 1-1/2” air space between insulation & exterior sheathing
- 2 x 12 spruce rafters
- 9-3/4” EPS insulation (R40 with 12/12 roof pitch)
- 7/16” OSB interior sheathing
- 1 x 6 pine T&G with clear coat on the interior surface
Window & Door Package (#4)
- Factory installed Energy Star Rated low-E 180 argon white vinyl windows & steel exterior doors
- Factory installed engineered wood trim, if applicable
- Vinyl Energy Star Rated sliding patio doors
- Windows and doors will require build outs as they are not included
- Covered Porches (#6)
- Attached Garages
- Decorative Timber
- Upgraded Windows and Doors
- Upgraded Siding
- Exterior Rigid Insulation
- Timber Stain